The purpose of the Silverados drill team is to encourage quality performance, high academic standards, loyal school spirit, and high personal values among its members. Through the development of dance technique, leadership, cooperation, self-discipline and sportsmanship in each individual member, the team shall fulfill its purpose for the benefit of the school, the district and the community.
As representatives of the school, all team members shall adhere to the following requirements:
- To positively represent the district and the school at major athletic events, school functions, competitions and community activities, on and off campus.
- To increase and develop character, leadership, scholarship, self-worth, responsibility, and community involvement, while exemplifying high moral character.
- To promote school spirit and good sportsmanship.
- To promote community spirit.
- To encourage and support interest in dance, performance and technique.
- To develop and maintain a high level of dance expertise.
- Have good fellowship with members of the team and the school.
- Develop a sense of pride, responsibility, self-discipline, and dedication to the school.